Posted on Feb 27, 2019
• The Internet of things (IoT) is the inter-networking of physical devices, vehicles, buildings, and other items embedded with electronics, software, sensors, actuators, and network connectivity which enable these objects to collect and exchange data.
• The IoT allows objects to be sensed or controlled remotely across existing network infrastructure, creating opportunities for more direct integration of the physical world into computer-based systems, and resulting in improved efficiency, accuracy and economic benefit in addition to reduced human intervention.
• When IoT is augmented with sensors and actuators, the technology becomes an instance of the more general class of cyber-physical systems, which also encompasses technologies such as smart grids, virtual power plants, smart homes, intelligent transportation and smart cities.
• Each thing is uniquely identifiable through its embedded computing system but is able to interoperate within the existing Internet infrastructure. Experts estimate that the IoT will consist of about 30 billion objects by 2020.
• These devices collect useful data with the help of various existing technologies and then autonomously flow the data between other devices.
• Current market examples include home automation (also known as smart home devices) such as the control and automation of lighting, heating (like smart thermostat), ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC) systems, and appliances such as washer/dryers, robotic vacuums, air purifiers, ovens, or refrigerators/freezers that use Wi-Fi for remote monitoring.
• Learn & interact with renowned industry experts
• Receive an unparalleled education with personal attention
• Students will get Software “Development tool kit” at free of cost
• E-Books will also be provided to the students during the workshop
Participants will be receiving the following from the workshop:
• Development tools CD
• Participation Certificate
• OD Certificate
• File, Pen, Notepad
• Snacks & Lunch Token
Participation is open to:
• RESEARCH SCHOLARS
* Terms & Conditions Apply
**No Swap Policy
***No Refund Policy
Events List in Industrial Based Workshop on Internet of Things 2019, Coimbatore:
Industrial based workshop on internet of things
Event Type: Workshop
Nationalsymposium.in is a free online portal to share and find all types of college events in India.
The main goal of this portal is to spread all types of college events (Symposium, Workshop, Seminar, Conferences, Sports etc.,) to all college students in India.