Posted on Oct 07, 2018
The international symposium in NDE is organised by Research Scholars at the Center for Nondestructive Evaluation (CNDE), Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Madras along with the Research in NDT
Committee of the Indian Society for Nondestructive Testing (ISNT), to bring together passionate students in the field of NDE. This symposium is a platform for young researchers to network with professionals in academia and industry, and gain invaluable expert feedback on their ongoing research projects
Talks by selected students
Paper Presentation Topics:
1. NDT methods like ultrasound, X-ray, thermal imaging, radiography, eddy current, laserbased etc.
2. Component inspection
3. Material characterisation
4. Signal and image processing for NDE
5. NDT system design
6. Production integrated NDT&E
7. NDT&E for maintenance, repair and overhaul
8. Structural Health Monitoring (SHM)
9. Simulation and Modeling in NDE
10. Infrared Thermography
11. Acoustic Emission
12. Computed Tomography
Event Type: Symposium
Nationalsymposium.in is a free online portal to share and find all types of college events in India.
The main goal of this portal is to spread all types of college events (Symposium, Workshop, Seminar, Conferences, Sports etc.,) to all college students in India.